Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hello Kitty from overseas✿◕‿◕✿

Hi,i am very lazy to drop by here..Busy with my online purchases and also business! i really can't get enough hello kitty. *Big claps for myself*

So today i want to share about Hello Kitty from overseas.Below picture is Hello Kitty hair massager from Japan.i got it from Fanny Tan,my Singapore facebook friend.



While this is Hello Kitty face shape sponge set of 3.
Products made in Taiwan. i got this from Fanny too.
And last but not least,Hello Kitty headband which is great use when facial wash or during bath time. This i got it from Fhang Swet Fern,my facebook friend too.She bought this during her trip to Japan.

That's for today sharing.i will share more tomorrow about my purchase from 100¥en shop.It is great now that the 100¥en shop also sell hello kitty stuff ranging from kitchen utensils till stationery,beauty products and etc.So if you are also a hello kitty addicts,faster go grab them!

2 comments:

Hello Kitty Forever said...

You always have the cutest things!! <333

And I always love how you dress up all your images; you're so creative, girl!! ^_^

That hair massager looks awesome too. lol

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

Hello,Hello Kitty Forever...Thanks for dropping by Again...! Hehe...

i love dressing all my images...^^

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs