Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Strawberries Series✿◕‿◕✿

Blogging till my parents' home
at Kuantan.Today's my sharing is
about my other collections besides
Hello Kitty.
My another favourite item
is berries series.

There is berries bottle tray,berries bath tray
and berries container or should we called it,pail,
with green cover.
And also there is berries wash bowl,
berries water dipper,berries sink strainer
and berries shampoo stand.
All are super sweet,okay!
Especially fully in pink,that's my fave colour.
Not yet finish.
There is also strawberry shelf.
i took 2 for myself.For this strawberry shelf,
it is available in my shop.Hehehe...
Cute with brown bear sitting on it.
So,i am putting this 2 shelves in my 
lovely-pink-not-yet-fully-decorate-kitchen.
And this also i can find.
Strawberries toilet brush.
But this toilet brush,very small in size.
Syuitable for the use of kids. @.@
Okay,these are currently my only strawberries series.
Tata..Have a great weekend onwards!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs