Thursday, December 15, 2011

KittyBubbles✿◕‿◕✿

Surprise? Haha...Today's title
is about my online shop.
i will share out some of my online 
shop hello kitty stuff
which i had ordered for myself too.
1. Hello Kitty Iphone/Ipod/Ipad external battery.
This is a very essential item which every I-user
must-haves.Especially Iphone users.
Iphone battery drains very fast.
Therefore,when we are outdoor,this comes
very useful.
2. Hello Kitty face shape long wallet.
i replaced my die-cut wallet to another die-cut wallet
which is the latest design.
Hard to choose between the die-cut kitty
wallet and this.
3. Hello Kitty leopard long wallet.
Mr Hubby suggested me to take both.
He is always like this.Whenever i buy anything
and is in difficulty to make decision which to choose,
he surely will ask me to buy both,but not 3 or 4.
Hahaha...!
4. Hello Kitty face shape seat cushion.
Which is Sanrio Licensed product.
5. Hello Kitty wire headphone.
6. Hello Kitty electric toothbrush.
There is 2 designs available.
And i chose this design.
7. Hello Kitty eye mask.
That is my elder daughter,Daychelle.
(Part time model)
8. Hello Kitty furry ball chain mirror.
Super plushie feel.
Not really use this,as my collection.
As the mirror too small size!
9. Hello Kitty frying pan.
10. Hello Kitty salt & pepper container.
How cute the ceramic container is in 
kitty face shape.
11. Hello Kitty mini stapler.
Made in Korea.
At last i found the suitable stapler for myself.
Last but not least,i have the most fave item.
Hello Kitty key cap collections,
which is full set.
Colourful right? Seeing this makes me cheerful!
Do you notice,each colour represents 1 meaning?
There is forever,love,cute,
peace,smile and happy.
Hope you all will stay forever lovely,cute,
peace,smile and happy!!




2 comments:

Hello Kitty Forever said...

Yet again, what great stuff. I wish I could afford to go all out crazy on a Hello Kitty shopping spree lol

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

@Hello Kitty Forever,yes you surely can shop for hello kitty stuff!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs