Saturday, December 3, 2011

Xuanie's Paradise✿◕‿◕✿

Hello world.Good Night!
Suppose storied about 100Yen purchase,
but i totally miss out all these
cute items!
Yeay for myself!
At last i found this.Hurray!
Mr Hubby's relatives helped bought.
But,don't worry.You can get this,
Hello Kitty baby wipes
or wet tissues with case from
A few facebook seller is selling this,
but she is the cheapest.
Sharing is caring!
This phrase really has a great meaning.
Say it out only when you really meant it.
When you really mean to share with 
others!Action is always better than words.
i have a friend.Recently she told me,
she knew a friend who only 
always keep repeating this phrase 
but not really will share
with others where she got 
all those wonderful rare collections.
Such a selfish person.

And my friend told me that because of this friend
selfish behaviour,that made her learn a very 
good lesson.Independent.And from independent,
she found what she wants finally.
For me,i think it's useless to be so selfish.
There's nothing wrong to share the information
where you got all those cutie pies!
Okay,let's continue my story.Not yet finish :P
This,Hello Kitty punchers
you can get from Xuanie's Paradise too.
(Please click the first of her name above,
there's link will bring you the her facebook account)
i bought all 2 designs.
Hello Kitty rement ice-cream shape pen.
Not edible,ok?Hehe...
It is actually a pen.A very cute pen.
There is 3 different colours,but i just got 1
for myself.Overspent last month.Therefore,i chose
pink,my fave colour for myself.
Sanrio Hello Kitty diary/planner.
i like the big pink ribbon which you can use
as hairband.As you all know,i hate black.
But not in this case.This diary got 2 colours available.
Soft pink and black.Black looks nicer,trust me!
Soft pink too soft,the colour like very dull.
So,all the above items you can purchase online
from Xuanie's Paradise.Any questions,feel free to 
ask me.i am very willing to share with all of you.
So,i got this free H & M fruity lipgloss
from Xuanie's.Thanks so much to her!
i seem to always got free gifts from sellers. Xixixixi...



No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs