Saturday, May 5, 2012

How many is too many??(ミ・。・ミ)

How many is too many??
Anyone has the answer to this sounded-like-silly-question.
i have so many hello kitty stuff or you call that collections,
which till this second,i am not sure whether i ever repeat 
sharing the picha here.
i am like forgotten whether i posted here before.
i can check back my post but am very lazy to do that.
So,let's have a look at what i had got from supplier.
#Hello Kitty Princess Sequined Long Vest.
Which is the apparel i really like till now.
In pink,my fave colour and with big hello kitty image.
i don't care what others will say when i am wearing this.
Childish? i really don't care.i like being who i am.
#Hello Kitty Singlet & Shorts Set.
The shorts i wear it when i am at home.
While the singlet,can be wear outside.
#Hello Kitty X Stayreal Mother Daughter Blouse Set.
If this in pink,it will be purrrfect. >.<
Pink polkadot! i like!
Anyway,i still can accept it.
So,i am wearing the first time with my elder daughter,
Daychelle.
Oh my gosh!!! i can't believe this is me in the picha.
My face is so chubby! =(
i think i really need to diet.
My elder daughter.Is she pretty?
Like her mom?? Haha...
#Hello Kitty Pink Indoor Home Slipper.
i need a home slipper.
Mine had given to my elder daughter.
So,i need a new pair.
Got this from my supplier too.
Hehe...i seldom shop outside for hello kitty stuff.
Mainly are from my supplier or some online
from facebook seller,ebay or etsy.
#Hello Kitty 3D Ear Socks.
i love this.i wear it during my beauty sleep time.
i also got a few extras for sale,and guess what??
Fast selling.Only instock for 2 days,
all sold out.And now,waiting for the restock
to reach my shop.
You can view my kitty selling items in my shop facebook account,

Click in the name and it will bring you to my shop fb account.
Not my personal facebook. Hehehe...!
But you can also add me in facebook.
Search for my name, Mrskitty Yi.
#Hello Kitty Pink Polkadot Face Shape Pillow.
My new beauty sleeping pillow.
How lucky to have such a cute pillow for sleeping time!
This pillow is like those standard pillow size.
Suitable for 1 adult to sleep.
i am also selling this and is pre-order.
Means you need to make full payment and i will help you order.
Wait 2 weeks and it reach Malaysia.
Then,i will notify you and post out to you.
Easy Job!
i gotta off now.My lil Baby J(my 3rd darling)
is calling me after she wakes up from her nap.
Bye! Have a great weekend,loves!!

2 comments:

Hello Kitty Forever said...

Your daughter is absolutely adorable and amazing Hello Kitty swag as always ^_^

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

Thanks for the compliment @Hello Kitty Forever
And also thanks for dropping by. Love ya :)

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs