Saturday, October 5, 2013

SK-II(ミ・。・ミ)

Today's post not about Hello Kitty. It is about my daily facial skincare product.As you all know,i had already used SK-II for about 3 years(if im not counting wrong) and now still using. 

So,the story like this.i received a sms from SK-II that i had been selected to join SK-II loyalty program for ther month of September. Not really know what is it all about,so i went to Kuantan ECM Parkson SK-II counter and asked them for further details. im so happy to know that i will get a voucher book which entitles me to get free SK-II product every month for 1 whole year. Wow!! Just like SK-II half sponsoring me...Haha!! 
SK-II is just so amazing to have such program for their loyal customers. i can feel they really appreciate their customers and wanna show them their appreciation by giving this. 
The voucher book i received from SK-II.
At first,i thought i will need to buy till certain amount to redeem the free SK-II product.But,the SK-II promoter told me that i can get the free product even without spending. Yes,every month,just tear 1 of the voucher according to the month printed on it and give it to SK-II counter and i can redeem the product.

The first SK-II product i got for the first month(September) is SK-II Stempower Rich Cream 15g. This small one enough for me to use for about 3 months as i use it on night time only.

This month,October i just redeem this~
SK-II  Skin Signature Melting Rich Cream,
also 15g. 
There is also another one which i can redeem this month because October is my birthday month. i can get SK-II LXP Ultimate Perfecting Cream 15g for my birthday month. The voucher already given to the SK-II  counter because they lack of this product and will give to me once arrive. 

Every pages of the voucher book.
Therefore,i say,just like SK-II half sponsoring me.Mr Hubby so glad that he can save more for a year...xD 

June & July next year can get more than 1 product. Isn't it just great?? And im so lucky to be chosen to have this voucher book..Hehe..

This is for birthday month which if you spend RM2000 & above,you can get this SK-II Stempower Rich Cream 50g for FREE!! This one selling price is RM519. Means if you spend RM2000 & above in your birthday month,you can get this for free. 
Means you spend RM2000,you can get RM2500 products. Wow...Mr Hubby promise to spend over RM2000 this month. Some of my SK-II products almost finish,so need restock too..♥ 

The result of using SK-II facial skincare.
This photo just taken last month when i attend Mr Hubby's friend wedding dinner.im 29 years old this year.In the photo,i didn't put on any makeup and also no edit of the photo.
 Because 1st,i don't know how to makeup and i don't like makeup either.
Makeup can only let you look pretty temporary not permanently. After you remove your makeup,your face skin is in even worse condition due to continuous makeup. Therefore, natural is always my best choice. That's my opinion only..Everyone has her own choice.

For me,i think SK-II products really can give me crystal clear skin. After using it for a month,Mr Hubby noticed the difference of my face skin condition. Before this,he said my skin is dull and coarse. Now,he can feel it is smooth and also crystal clear,not to mention fairer. Crystal clear like there is no any spots on my face. i had used several branded products before this but none can achieve this result. SK-II is the only brand that im now still using and using the whole set without using other brand. My face skin condition really improve a lot.

Therefore,you can give it a try if you want to have crystal clear face just like me..hehe ♥♥♥




No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs