Friday, November 29, 2013

HK Fair(ミ・。・ミ)


Last Monday Mr Hubby brought me & daughters to KL. It is an unplanned trip. i told Mr Hubby that there is a hello kitty fair held in Pavilion. So,Mr Hubby decided to take a day off from his work & bring us to KL...=)

Luckily im not late! Still get to buy the hello kitty figures that i saw my friend posted in her Facebook. Left last 2 sets. i bought a set & coincidentally the last set was purchased by Meijoyce (my online kitty friend).
The hello kitty fair was held in Pavilion for 3 weeks,starting from (i don't know the exact date) but will end on 1st December.
Hello Kittysss that i grabbed back home!
im happy again because Mr Hubby didn't nag me this time & allow me to grab what i wanna buy. Hehehe...he said not often shopping a lot for hello kitty these few months(he didn't notice that i was buying hello kitty every month from my supplier,hehehe)

These are the Hello Kitty Dress-Up Figure that i saw from my online kitty friend,Yvonne Tang. Commented at her Facebook photo & she is kind in sharing telling me where to get these. 
According to Meijoyce,there is total of 4 different designs. But the HK fair only selling these 3..:( Who knows where can get the other one? Meijoyce is also finding & promise will help me buy if she can get it. Thanks so much for always helping me ♥ 

Hello Kitty Pretty Peony 3D bath & shower gel. This looks super sweet right? With the rose on its ear,ahhhh...cuteness overload!

Welcome Pretty Peony to 3D bath & shower gel series. And now,i have a total 6 of them. i saw there is another design in sports costume but already sold out. There is also one wearing cowboy(i think so) costume,i didn't buy it because it costs RM69.90 each. Woah..the price. Last time i bought the 5 from Singapore. Not really remembered the price but is cheaper than RM69.90.

im still a kid, a big kid lol..
Hello Kitty Dress Up plushie.
Include another black dress & a tote.

Cute not? 

The 3rd item i bought was this musical jewelry case. i had always wanted a music box. But normally selling is the one with a ballerina. 

Finally saw one with Hello Kitty & also in my favourite pink colour! The melody playing for this music box is the 
★Twinkle Twinkle Little Star★ song.

Lastly got Hello Kitty hair adornments.
The clips are just so cute! i seldom put on clips, so this will be for my daughters & my dolls!! How lucky to be my dolls...haha!!

The salesgirl suggest me to get the Sanrio Fans Club Member Card so that entitled to get a 10% discount when i purchase next time in any Sanrio Gift Gate outlets. 
You will need to spend at least RM70 and then add on RM15 to get this member card.

And also a free Hello Kitty watch.


It is in red. My 2nd daughter wants it. Therefore,we had a look for another watch for my elder daughter.

She chose this herself. She is just like me,loves everything in pink ♥ 
and also Hello Kitty. 

After that,had been shopping in Pavilion.
It is just a day trip. We went back home at around 6pm. Reached safely Temerloh,Pahang at about 8pm like that.

im so satisfied with the hello kittysss i bought. Like them so much & nicely display them in my hello kitty corner.. Ahh...speaking about that corner,still in construction. Work postpone due to haven't install the lamp. Waiting the wireman to install this Saturday the Hello Kitty ceiling lamp. Yeah...bought it from my supplier..=)

When everything is ok,i will share the pics here ya..so stay tuned yor...♥
Okay,tomorrow if im free to drop by here,i will share about the customized Hello Kitty personalized stamp which i wanna share when i got them but postpone postpone & postpone..haha...there is so many things that i wanna share with you all,loves!
Hopefully tomorrow i can continue blogging...hehehe...


No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs