Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Personalized Stamp(ミ・。・ミ)


Halo my blog lovely readers!
Have you all download the latest popular app: Dayre ?
Yes just search Dayre in Playstore(android) or AppStore(ios). This is an app which you can post status,photos,stickers & videos. Just like blogging & it is super convenient,all can be done with your smartphone. 
Starting to love this app.
You may follow me. i will follow back=)
In case i will be seldom updating my blog here... Dayre will be the place for me to share my daily happenings. My day-to-day activities ♡

As promised,to share about this Hello Kitty Personalized Stamp from EZStamp.

There is 2 different Hello Kitty designs available. i got both of them. And also Twin Star,because of its sweet pastel colour.
There is My Melody design too but it is in red colour. Why not pink??

You can choose what to print. Your name,nickname,any details you wanna put. Also can include a hello kitty logo or any Sanrio characters. There is a chart for you to choose. Over hundred designs of only hello kitty icons...

The price also reasonable. RM18 for each stamp..not inclusive of postage,of course..
So what to wait?? Go grab yours! Hehe..

Remember to follow my dayre ♥
Just search mrskittyyi 
Thanks again for reading! Sayonara!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs