Saturday, December 14, 2013

Blythe Cindy(ミ・。・ミ)


Hi,my blog readers! Hope you all fine & in the pink of health. 
Have you all download Dayre app? 
Is okay even you don't wish to download it.
You still can read my post there by visiting
HTTP://dayre.me/mrskittyyi 
You can view it using web browser too.
i will be updating my daily happenings in Dayre. Because it is so convenient to write there..=)  Some of the post i posted there will not be repeat here..as im quite lazy to write my diary twice the same...haha!!

Anyways,today i must share about my doll here. Remember Cindy,my blythe doll? She is back finally... Received her yesterday.
Fyi,i had sent her to a Blythe customizer 
to customize her face. 
If you have Blythe doll,& you desperate to find one Blythe customizer,you may find her. This is her site: http://www.nanopicodolls.com
She is Avalie. She is friendly & also kind.
Willing to share me (newbie in Blythe world) info about Blythe.
She will try her best in making your doll beautiful & unique.

See how lovely my doll now!
i had even requested to add a mole Under her right eye. Feel that girl with a mole under eyes look cute! Hehe...

i like Avalie's customize style. You can view more of her work at her site. Any question,don't hesitate to ask her.

First photo of me with Cindy ♥


No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs