Monday, December 16, 2013

Sanrio Goodies(ミ・。・ミ)


Today's post is a repeated one which i already posted in Dayre app on last week.
You can view my Dayre http://dayre.me/mrskittyyi
by using web browser too. i update in Dayre almost everyday.
Received this last month from Meijoyce
i like receiving parcels from her. Because of the kittyfied decorations of the box lol..
Makes me not going to throw the box.

i had asked her help to buy the Hello Kitty nanoblocks sets which are selling 
in Kinokuniya KLCC. Hardly go there. And she is super sweet to send me 
all these cute Sanrio goodies..
See how blessed m i! All these are gifts from Meijoyce. Okay,don't get it wrong..Some people
are just so thick face. They asked her to give some free for them too. We always exchanging gifts.
i always receive but i will give too! Therefore,don't misunderstand that people always sending gifts for me lol.
That's because i sent back to them too =)

i must say,i super like all the Sanrio stuff she sent me..She knows me well.
#1 My Melody plushies

#2 Lovely memo from her,as usual..& Little Twin Star notebook, a Hello Kitty 
Nerd Magnet which is now already sticked at my fridge.

#3 Some Hello Kitty 'angpao'(red packets), a postcard & this is what i like like like the most,
Hello Kitty Kimono 2014 calendar.
i had one for the year 2013 as well,also from Meijoyce. And for next year now...What can i say now? 
im indeed so blessed with amazing friends around me!

#4 And i totally forgot about this. The Hello Kitty origami she got it from McDonald's.
My living town McD doesn't have this!! She promised to share me a few pieces..haha!!
i think my origami is quite bad..not look like kitty >.<

#5 The nanoblocks that i bought.
All 3 sets of them.

What i like about Japan product...they are so detailed. The nanoblocks
have extra pieces..If Made in China,you will risking lacking some & not extra some..
heheh...*just some only,not all.

TA-DAA....

5th December, McDonald's Malaysia released the last one,the singing bone
from the Fairy Tales Set.
i lack this one..& now i have the most complete set of the 
Hello Kitty fairy tales set combination from Hong Kong & Malaysia McD.

Also a hard cover story book =)
There is total of 7 of them.
Am i correct? 
From left: Wizard of Oz,
the Frog Prince,
24 Hours McDelivery Witch,
Wisdom Owl,
the Ugly Duckling,
Little Red Riding Hood
 and last but not least, the singing bone.

Not only completed the McD plushie set,
i also completed in collecting the Hello Kitty debit card from Hong Leong Bank Malaysia.

A lot curiously asking me the same question regarding how i can collect so many debit card?
1 account can have so many cards? 1 person can open so many accounts?
Ok,i will repeat the answer here again.
The first one i got from my account is the pink white stripe one.
After that,my hubby open a new account & get the red one for me.
So,the red one is from his account.
Then,i opened junior account using my daughter's name to get the blue one.
That one need you to have a junior account only can apply.

After that,they released the pink winter one. 
i super like it because fully in my favourite colour.
Got that using my own account. i just told them i had lost my debit card.
And made the new one just by paying RM18 for the card fee & bank in RM300.
That's why you see the previous pink white stripe card still with me without any cut :)

Lastly,they just released the new black one this month. i went to get it too using the same excuse 
by saying i had lost my card. Actually they won't say anything or not allow you to replace a new one.
They want money only lol...They charged me RM18 again for replacing the new card & also need to bank in RM300 to get the new card..Hehehe...am i not smart?

Therefore,the stripe & the winter one can't use because already blocked.
Just keep them as my collection. So,now you know what to do when Hong Leong Bank release new design again...Haha...!


No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs