Monday, January 12, 2015

Back to school(ミ・。・ミ)


Today is school re-open day for Malaysian.
Mr Hubby rest for over a month and now need wake up 
as early as 6 in the morning..(luckily I still can sleep till 8)
As this year,Justina will be attending kindergarten. 
Therefore,I need to wake up at 8 to fetch her to kindergarten
and then have breakfast with Mr Hubby.

Their very very nice school bags :)
Arghh..I dislike those ugly black or dark blue school bags.
Or those very cartoon one. I definitely won't buy those for my daughters.
They chose the school bags themselves from online shop.

Back from school just now.
Requested them for a photo because some friends said the school bags look small.
So,here's a photo of them with the bags,and I think the size suits them!
Time flies!! My elder daughter, Daychelle is in Year 5 this year. While her sister
Year 4. The little one 4 years old =)

Busy week ahead >.<  And now need prepare to fetch them to tuition classes.
Till next post then. Goodbye!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs