Saturday, July 30, 2016

BKK~3rd Day (Part 3)


> Santorini Park > Asiatique The Riverfront > Cacha Hotel

We had fast food Mcd as our lunch.
I wanted to try their pork burger :)
~Samurai Pork Burger~
Sorry ya to my Muslim readers,showing this.
Hope you all won't mind :)

So lucky that at that time,the Mcd Happy Meal toy is this:
Hello Kitty Folding Comb,which Malaysia just released this week
starting 28/07/16.


I got 1 for myself and a few for my kitty friends as next gathering's lil gift.

My youngest daughter had chosen a mask for herself >.<
Girl also can have Transformer's mask,right?! Haha..

After the lunch,we head to Asiatique The Riverfront.
No entrance fee :)
It has over 1,500 boutiques(I didn't think that many,but this was what i got from google)
 and 40 restaurants housed under 
a huge replica warehouse complex.
Spending an evening here, you’ll have good fun browsing the boutiques,
 picking up gifts or something for yourself; 
you are guaranteed to find something you would like to eat and
 if this isn’t enough entertainment, shows are performed nightly: 
Calypso ladyboy cabaret and soon, a classic Thai puppets performance.
Here have ferris wheel too :) 

I,myself have gotten a very nice flowerish camera strap
with my name carved on the strap too.
I like shopping at such place,where you can take photos and 
at the same time,buying rare things and souvenirs in a very 
reasonable price. Also kids get to enjoy themselves.

My big & little kids :P

Carousel. My daughter rides on this too.




Here also has 3D Art,haha!!



Spent around 2 hours here and then only we went to 
check-in hotel. We stayed at Cacha Hotel this time.
Free wifi and the internet connection here very strong.
But no breakfast included.
Anyway,I'm satisfied with my stay at Cacha Hotel.
A hotel that combines modern art architect,
 street art hip design and Siam local culture.
Very artsy display here,and the artist try to 
create an artistic atmosphere in every room.

While they were waiting for me to check-in.


Their rooms very clean. As I said before,the most important thing I 
first look at when I search for hotel is the cleanliness :) Second,free wifi.
Third, free breakfast. 
Is Cacha Hotel near to the town? I'm not sure. But if we take Tuk-Tuk,
around 5 minutes will reach Platinum Fashion Mall.


We were not using van service for Day 4,as we will walk around 
Bangkok town by ourself. We will use the van service on Day 5 to the airport.
The driver told us that his friend will fetch us to the airport on Day 5.
Therefore,we requested him for a group photo. 
Now you get to see our handsome driver hehe!!!

And when we were back to Malaysia,the driver sent me some photos 
that he had taken with the kitty straw hats which my little girl desperately 
persuaded us to buy for her at Hua Hin.


I had combined all these photos into collage.
It feels like Hello Kitty was travelling with us :)


No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs