Mrskitty Yi
Follow | Dashboard

WebMistress
Suet Yi. 32 years old
*nickname* Mrskitty Yi
Full-time wife,Full-time mama
Full-time clerk at an office,
Part-time online seller,
Part-time blogger,
Part-time iPhone & Android themer

Advertising/Sponsorship may contact me via email
(Email add in bio)

BIO | SHOP | TAG | Entry

.My Dolly Friends.
"Recent Activity"
CIMG0207
"No kidding! We cycled all the way up to the hill. I think that's the reason all the tourists here keep on looking at us."

Recent Posts

Daiso Malaysia
CNY 2017
Countdown to CNY
2.0.1.7
Throwback Last Year
Throwback X'mas Celebration
4th Hello Kitty Fans Gathering
All the little things
24/11/16
Some Little Things

.Recent Mee.
"Do you know how happy am I? One of my wishlist ticked."
CIMG0207
BTW,this is my most favourite photo!

My Cute Friends
Nuffnang Ads

Blessed Gift 2017

2017 Valentine's Gift from Mr Hubby...


Endless handbag :P
I had no idea why I like to buy bags.
I had quite a few already but everytime I saw a new one,
I feel I wanna get it. Like,can't sleep if I didn't buy it back,haha!!

My sister bought me very cute Hello Kitty mask from Singapore.


The mask is Hello Kitty face.

I got myself a gift too :P
Hello Kitty X Line Friends Pen Figurines from
7-11 Taiwan.


Super cute,right!! Collectible items :)
All Hello Kitty fans should get these.
Thanks to my online BFF,Angel for intro this set to me.


And I also got myself a new perfume.
This time,try my favourite brand's perfume.
I like the smell. I think I finally found 'my perfume'. ❤️


Bought this Hello Kitty manual fan from
Cameron Highlands.


Useful when travelling.
I had a pink manual fan but it isn't Hello Kitty branded.
So,when I saw this,I know I should buy it!

 McDonald's Happy Meal Toy fans, hurry to McDonald's Malaysia.
Just released this Thursday, My Melody Happy Meal toy.

This is the 1st toy: My Melody Letter Set.
Aww...❤️❤️❤️ too cute.
So pinky. Another 3 weeks to complete set.

 By the way, just done soft rebonding to my hair.

The very 1st step to launch my long hair journey is...back to straight hair.
 I dislike this hair colour result from the rebonding cream. 
But is fine. I will go salon later to dye my hair.
This colour is just so...not me!


How? Do I look younger? :P Hahaha!!!


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,


0 Comment(s)

CATCH THE PAST STORY | BACK TO THE NEW