Tuesday, October 19, 2010

✿◕‿◕✿

Yesterday,PhotobucketPhotobucketMr Hubby is so considerate.
PhotobucketOh,he is always in considerate mode towards mePhotobucket
He brought me to try the newly open LiuHanGong Korean BBQ restaurant
at Temerloh.We dinedPhotobucket there.As i like to try on foods that i haven't try before,
and also mostly because i am an expectant mummyPhotobucket,no appetitePhotobucket
And also because i am quite moodyPhotobucket starting from yesterday yesterday
because of some incident.That happened between me & someone.
PhotobucketPhotobucketMr Hubby always stand by my side,supporting me no matter in what situationsPhotobucket

Don't ask me what the name of the food.
i really didn't even put them in my mind.
But,the taste quite deliciousPhotobucket
How nice of them to free us 1 dish PhotobucketPhotobucket and also some papaya fruit as dessert.
The drinkPhotobucket that they serve is a tea that i felt very weirdly taste,
whereas both my daughtersPhotobucket liked the taste so much till they finish the whole cup
and requested morePhotobucket
PhotobucketTill here,BYEPhotobucket

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs