Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Daughters✿◕‿◕✿


Hi,i am back from my little holiday.
i am not going anywhere abroad.Just went 
back to Kuantan,my mommy daddy's home.
So,before holiday,i actually already 
had took these few items for my
daughters.
Hello Kitty shining backpack for my elder 
daughter,Daychelle.She is a Hello Kitty fans too.
This shining backpack is for her to use 
next year,when she will be in Year 2.
While this is Hello Kitty adhesive wall hanger hook.
i took 2,but still haven't use it.As i am thinking 
where to put it.
And the 3rd item for today is Hello Kitty
stickers set.In this book,it contains 16 pieces 
of stickers sheet.Therefore,there are quite a lot stickers.
My daughters do not collect stickers,but...i collect.
i am a big child,Mr Hubby said! Hehe!!!
3 kids including me,BIG kids!
Haha...We are wearing the same clothing.
This is Mommy Daughters clothing set.
Which you can get it at Angel Babyliciouz
We had chose jumpers as we thought it looks smart.
There is dresses,T-shirts and etc for you to choose.
i like this pic the most.
Because of both my daughters are very 
smart in posing.
There is a few more pics.For my facebook
friends,you can view it there.So,welcome 
some of my blog readers to become my fb friends!
Welcome welcome to add me.Hehehe!!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs