Wednesday, August 10, 2011

External Battery✿◕‿◕✿


i am back from my 2 days holiday.
Hehe...Not going anywhere special.
Just back to Kuantan,my parents' home.
And had a lil' bit shopping. =)


This is not from my local shopping trip.
It is from online store.
So,what is this actually?
Okay,i give you the details about this.
It is actually external battery for Iphone/Ipod.
i like Iphone but battery problem.
Very fast low battery.And i hate that.
Therefore,if i have this,low battery power problem 
is solved!


And of course it is also hello kitty branded.
If not,i am not going to buy it no matter how good is it.
You need to charge this external battery before you use it.
It is great for travelling or you aren't in a place that can charge your Iphone,
bring along this...=p

Okay,DIY project again~
Adding some accessories to my laptop.
A hello kitty head charm.
A cute doll that represents me,Mrskitty Yi while 
the other must be hello kitty.
And also my real name,suet yi.
i just love putting name to every of my belongings.

Strawberry and pink dress charm!
Great news to share with you all.
So,Mr Hubby had bought me a hello kitty fan.
A real fan,not that-kind-of-mini-fan that you can bring out with you.
This is something like electric appliances that you use at home.
Wow~Can't wait for it to arrive safely to my side=P
Good news for you too!
There is extra for sale but price will be a bit high.
As it is an electric appliance.^^

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs