Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Iphone Iphone✿◕‿◕✿


Raya is near.And i am like celebrating Raya.
These few days had been very busy shopping.
Shopping for my fave,Hello Kitty stuff online,
daily skin & body care at Parkson & Sasa,
for clothing at local stores.
This,Sanrio Hello Kitty Plugy Earphone Jack Accessory.
i had ordered this earlier as this is pre-order.
Waited for about a month,it arrived.
And now my Iphone is super cute,Can i 
say is the cutest?? Hehe=p
It seems like Hello Kitty is sitting on my Iphone.
Another essential that i think every Hello Kitty junkies 
and Iphone users must grab is this,
Hello Kitty Iphone lanyard.
So,now you can hang your Iphone 
just like everyone else hanging their handphone.
It is really secure and won't drop!
Where to get this?Time to advertise.
My shop,bubbles selling.
This is also a must-have.
Hello Kitty Iphone USB data line charging cable.
Very convenient for me as i use this as USB
to connect my laptop and Iphone.Therefore,
no need to use the original Iphone cable when you need to
transfer data from the laptop or pc.
And the great point is,it is HELLO KITTY.
Last,i want to share my Baby J's photo.
She is now officially 3 months old,6kg.
Not so overly fat and plump
but neither thin.That's okay!
Many of my facebook friends commented 
that all my photos are just so cute,decorated 
with those cute cute icons.How to do it?
How to edit all that? If i am free tomorrow,
i will try my best to update the tutorial here.

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs