Monday, August 15, 2011

Screen Protector✿◕‿◕✿


When i received this letter from somewhere in Japan,
i was like so-shocked-and-wondering-i-don't know-
anyone-from-Japan.
i like the stamp,i had cut it out to keep it as it s 
hello kitty,even though  do not collect stamp.
Back to our story.
OKay,so i had forgotten(i am really a forgetful person)
 that i had earlier ordered this 


Hello Kitty screen protector and body stickers
for my beloved Iphone.
My most important item in my life,my handphone^^


After i had done DIY to my Iphone.
And of course it looks great now.
Replace the old kitty screen protector.
Somemore my home button got hello kitty head charm.
*wicked-smiling now*


The back sticker.
i wear pink Iphone bumper to protect 
the side.And it looks match with the stickers,
all in pink & white.
That's all for today's sharing.
Tata!!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs