Tuesday, August 16, 2011

kitchen kitchen✿◕‿◕✿


Sometimes i think i am cute,
not face cute,but attitude
CUTE!! Hahaha...
i do not know how to cook,
but still adding more & more kitchen 
utensils to my tiny little lack-of-space
KITCHEN!

 Hello Kitty ceramic storage bowl with lid & spoon.

Maybe can use to drink soup.
Soup from my ma-in-law.
i like the plastic lid.It can
close tightly.

heLLo kiTTy sugar,salt & pepper container

This is my most fave among all those i got
for myself from the supplier.
This already sold out.
Really fast!!
As it is really really cute!


Hello Kitty face shape snack container for Raya.
Hahaha,should be Chinese New Year but not yet
arrive.Raya is near the corner.
Still can celebrate together,1 Malaysia mah...=)
Tomorrow is public holiday,but i still need to work,huhuhu=(
Never mind,this friday will back to Kuantan,
mommy daddy home sweet home.
And i can see my baby J. 
*happy jumping now*

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs