Thursday, August 18, 2011

DIY✿◕‿◕✿

So,this is my new set of Hello Kitty figurines.
There is total of 6 in a set.
i like the most is the one right side bottom part.
Kitty is wearing bikini.Sexy~
The one beside her,is playing a guitar also my fave!
i just like collecting figures.
But,last time my kitty figurines is on the pink display rack,
very messy untidy.Already thought and search everywhere
for small display rack to display them nicely.

And guess what,my shop got sell tumbler.
And last time i took a dozen of hello kitty tumbler for sale
at shop.So,when we take a dozen,the tumbler came with a 
kitty cardboard for us seller to 
display the tumbler.And and now,all the tumbler sold out.
i took the cardboard,modify a bit and 
made a home for part of my kitty figurines.
~Refer above picture~
Nice,isn't it??
My hello kitties are all so lucky,Mr Hubby said.
Hehehe...
These 2 pink display rack with cover
i got them from the supplier.
Actually that time wanna bought 5 pieces 
like that to display all my kitty figures
but unfortunately,OUT OF STOCK!
Huhuhu...managed to get 2 only.
It came with 2 lights at both side which you can switch 
it on to make your display items nicer and 
of course CUTER!!!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs