Monday, October 22, 2012

Sunny Day(ミ・。・ミ)

You all must be very surprise and think im crazy when 
you read tonight's title:Sunny Day;
whereas Malaysia is now in the raining season.
i mean,my problem Mr Hubby & my problem
with the workers solved.
After we had discussion with them,they promised 
to cancel their report...Ok,close file! =)

15 October:my birthday.Just passed.
i had a great one too,for this year...
(hopefully every year also great & greater!)
Mr Hubby surprised me with a cute Hello Kitty face shape cake.
Last year also the same,but no surprise 
because we went to the cake shop and ordered together.
This year birthday cake.

Last year birthday cake.

This year cuter,isn't it?? Hehe...

My birthday present from Mr Hubby,my dad,my mom,
my brother & sister.Yeah...to new wallet!

Found this photo of mine that i edit earlier this year.
Let's have a look.
Me from 2008 till 2012.
Is there any difference that you can tell?
im happy and contented as after gave birth
to my 3 daughters,i have the same body shape
like i used to have when im a teen~ *show off*
Some of my facebook friends said,im thinner,
while some said mature...from cute to beauty...
Aww...they are all so sweet!

And for now,my everyday job is 
doing my best as a good wife to Mr Hubby
and good mommy to my daughters.
Also a good daughter-in-law to Mr Hubby's parents,
good daughter to my parents!
im enjoying every of the coming days~
God bless! Thanks <3 p="p">
Amen!



No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs