Sunday, October 7, 2012

Kindness Abuse(ミ・。・ミ)

Recently,im surrounded with a matter.
It made me no mood,stress and like 
thinking this world,all the people around me,
cannot trusted. Some people do not deserve my kindness at all.
i never hurt,never harm them.
But in return,they abuse my kindness towards them.
Mr Hubby asked me not to think so much. 
Every matter can be solved.
So,after a few days feeling gloomy,
i wondered myself,whether you are happy or unhappy,
life still continue.The clock still ticks.
Everything still working,wouldn't stop.
Therefore,i decided to lead each of my day happily.
Because i knew not only i,myself going through all these,
but i have Mr Hubby with me..accompany me to face all the circumstances.
You must so curious what is the big matter?
To let you all know,my workers of about 3 years,
they made a report at the Department of Labour
saying that i fired them,and asked me for compensation.
The problem here is,my Temerloh shop close and stop business,
not that i fire them and hire other workers.
i just thought,the time they worked with me,
i never scold them,i never stress them,
i can say,im not the best boss,but
im not the worst.
i already find them new work,but they
don't want. And they want compensation.
Just to ask,money is that important? 
Till people will do whatever to get it.

Life is like that,i know.
Okay,let's stop talking about the bad things.
Life still will go on even if there is bad things.

This is the hello kitty corner in my Kuantan shop.
Hello Kitty stuff also can say is best selling stuff in Kuantan.
im not staying there,so if you ever drop by there,
you can't see me too..:(
My father-in-law not allow us to move to Kuantan.
So,we are still living in Temerloh,once a while will
go back Kuantan and stay there for a day or two.
Yeay...my lil loots from Korea.
Thanks to my best friend,also a seller in facebook,
in delivering them to me...xD
She is Hyeon Jong.
There is an optical mouse,the kitty rose series iphone pouch
and lock & lock BPA free container set.
Surely all are Hello Kitty stuff...my beloved!
Gotta go,Mr Hubby is waiting me watch Hong Kong drama.
Bye and nite nite!





4 comments:

Miss Tira said...

sis, just be patient, don't think too much about that ya. btw, so cute that item hk. hehe =D

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

Thanks,Tira Hime for the comforting words...Hopefully everything will be OK! :)

meijoyce said...

Hello... I read your blog from time to time as I love Hello Kitty very much too. This is the first time I read such sad note from you... Hope you'll get over it.

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

@meijoyce,thanks for dropping by my blog and being 1 of the reader.i feel happy and proud actually...hehe!! Yess,the very first time,im stress! But i know i still need to carry on with my life,so just being happy back..:)

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs