Sunday, February 1, 2015

My weekend(ミ・。・ミ)


How I spend today...
Wake up around 9.30 in the morning and take a bath, brush my teeth. 
Then went out breakfast with my lil family. After that, went to buy my youngest daughter's milk bottle. Yeah, hard to find Avent brand at my town. Finally found in a shop selling baby's stuff. Then, back home to do laundry and prepare lunch. 
Luckily, I had 2 good daughters helping me with laundry. 😊

After lunch, Mr Hubby felt bored, ask me to go out have a drink. So, we went out again..😜 


Mr Hubby bought this butterfly shape ice-cream double stick for the youngest daughter. My first time seeing such cute ice-cream!

My weekend is simple ☺️ 
After drink, back home take bath and again out for dinner with parents-in-law. Maybe is bored for some people. 
But, I like this carefree lifestyle.


So so so happy that finally I can have this in my collection.
Hello Kitty X Tokidoki X SANRIO characters figurine set.
Arghh!!! Can't stand the cuteness lol..😁😁


❤️❤️❤️

Ahh...forgot that we also went to Guardian today. To peek again for new Hello Kitty stuff..😆

Hello Kitty Hand Cream set.
I like the packaging design.. Looks so yummy right?? 😋😋 

And also bought Hello Kitty Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitiser.
4 colors available but I only bought 2 colours, pink & purple.
Orange & green, really not my taste hehe!!

Got the rubber as holder... That's what makes me bought them. 
Kinda cute! I'm really a cute stuff sucker 😅😆 

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs