Thursday, February 3, 2011

cute containers✿◕‿◕✿


Updating my Photobucket during the first day of Chinese New YearPhotobucket
Am i kiddingPhotobucket No.
Nothing to do actually.Besides,i am the kind of person who 
dislikes noisy Photobucket too many people surround me PhotobucketPhotobucket
Therefore,will be better accompany by my daughtersPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketMr Hubby.Later,he will be going to meet his
friends.So,left me and daughtersPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Therefore,during this me-time,i can do the things i enjoy doing.
Such as readingPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket,DIY project-ing,onlinePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketsearching for 
some cute 'kitties' and also Photobucketging.

i am going to introduce Photobuckettoolbox which you can get it from
my shop,bubbles. Available in 1 design only.

Use this PhotobucketPhotobuckettoolbox to put anything you like.
i use it to put all the chargers of my handphones Photobucket NDSL.
While the top part to put handsfree.

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketMulti-purpose containersPhotobucket that has 2 different sizes.


i still haven't think of keeping what in this PhotobucketPhotobucketcontainers.
Maybe toilet tissue roll? Or as a miniPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketdustbin 
on the table? Whatever Photobucket

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs