Saturday, July 27, 2013

Home Button(ミ・。・ミ)


Finally,like waiting for ages...im super excited to receive today parcel. Yes,if you still remember i told you before in previous previous post about i request Ng Pui Lu(Facebook account) to custom made home button for my baby iPhone.i had requested for 2 at first,Hello Kitty & My Melody. Mr Hubby is quite obsessed with the minion guy recently that he had allowed me to order 1 more design,cute minion...bababa...babanana...Haha..xD




im quite satisfied with her handmade stuff. Yes she made this type of casing and charm for your phone.She never fail to fulfill my request. Especially the minion,which she had add the pink polka bow and also holding a pink love with the tongue out(i never request that but i like the outcome)


So if you are interested to request for phone casing or home button like this,you may add her Facebook account or follow her Instagram @ngpuilu. Please don't blame me if she ignore you or doesn't accept your request! im sharing with love so please don't return with some nasty comment to me!i don't entertain low-class drama queen. Peace & no war in my lil blog..=)




Now,the problem that made me headache is....which to use first? i mean,you see,the 3 of them is same cuteness overload and i can't choose which to use first.Pity minion doesn't have a matching silicone cover for him..haha!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs