Thursday, July 4, 2013

My Melody & Kittychan(ミ・。・ミ)


So,my online BFF, meijoyce whom i got to know her from a hello kitty dictionary. From there,our friendship built.Exchanging gift had became our routine,lol~ How blessed m i to receive gift from her!!
Decorated nicely & kittylicious for the parcel.i think i need to improve my parcel to you too,meijoyce..:)
She knew i have a little passion divided to My Melody,so had gotten this My Melody plush from McDonald's Japan.According to her,the first week launch of this My Melody,McD Japan also given the limited My Melody file.i had it!! Yeah,the file has a small McD symbol if you notice it.
She is super kind to also gifted me the My Melody X Re-Ment nail stickers as she knows i do manicure(sometimes when im diligent) Not forgotten our beloved Kittychan. Kittychan is wearing the Japan traditional costume,kimono. i like kimono since i was in secondary school. Hope to have my own kimono costume...@.@
Clearer view of the gift!
i think she is called 'Japanese Maiko'?
Besides this,i also received souvenirs from Angel Lam,my another online BFF! i have quite a lot online BFF who share the same passion with me,our endless love towards Kittychan..hehe!!
Hello Kitty jelly from Bangkok Thailand. Thanks dear!! Hehe...where is the jelly now? In my & daughters' stomach.hehe..xD


2 comments:

meijoyce said...

Somehow you make all the items look so much cuter! (hahaha, maybe 'cos I don't adore My Melody as much but you make it look so cute!). Thanks dear and I'm glad I got to know you!

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

Hehehe...*wink*

Me too! Glad to know you! Sometimes I think My Melody is so much cuter than HelloKitty,but people like kitty more! Is like Pepsi is actually tastier than Coke but somehow,Coke is more popular than Pepsi..:) haha..

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs