Sunday, June 30, 2013

HelloKitty Everywhere(ミ・。・ミ)


For the whole Sun-day..im busily with my stupid iPhone or is it my laptop acting up? Suddenly my iPhone can't connect to ITunes in my laptop. i have no idea why as before this all were running extremely well. Even though my iPhone is jailbroken( the main reason i jailbroke it myself is because of cute themes!) but it won't affect with connecting to iTunes. So,busy google search for the answer why i kept on getting this error code(i forgot what code as now it is fixed xD) finally those expert in forum teaching how to fix this problem.. i need to use iTunes to sync the photos i had taken in camera roll which i move it to albums that i had named in my laptop.Therefore sync it back to my iPhone,the photos aren't in the camera roll anymore. They will all in separate albums with titles!! Am i not brilliant? Haha..So,you know why im super panic just now when my laptop acting up!!


Now,can sit on my home sofa and updating this post.Recently, 7-11 Malaysia also join the 'big company group' in releasing Hello Kitty.




Total of 20 Hello Kitty charms to be collect.Buying things from 7-11 shop, RM5 above in a receipt,you get 1 sticker. Some selected items entitled you to get extra sticker. Collect 20 stickers to exchange 1 charm. Or 10 stickers + RM3.90 also can exchange for a charm. But,unfortunately you CANNOT choose the charm. Given in a packet and you risk in collecting the same one!




Photo of the hello kitty charms nicely hanging at the Ferris wheel(this photo taken by Meijoyce ,hehe)For me,i had decided not to collect this series. The main reason is because charm not really my taste unless it is a 3D one like those re-ment,still catch my attention. Second,seldom shop in 7-11(by the way,not many stuff selling there) Third,couldn't let myself into the risk of getting the same charm again & again.i know,i can always exchange the charm with other hello kitty junkies in Facebook but these charms really can't get my attention..Haha!!


At the same time,Hong Kong McDonald's releasing this super kawaii,cute Circus theme set.




im still into plushies especially from McDonald's Hong Kong. im gonna get this FULL SET for myself and also for some of my lovely customers.As a little kid last last time,i like going to circus. My parents brought me to several circus before and i enjoyed their show. Especially the clown & performers! This set going to be my new most loved set aside from the fairy tales set..:)


Wait till they arrive,i will upload more pics of them for you to enjoy!The full set also has a pop up story book and 26pcs of alphabets cards!i have no idea why there is a customer who also ordered with me requesting can she only get the plushies but not the book and cards? It is included what..You know,you collect the full set,the satisfied feeling..that's what we all chasing to have..Really like what Mr Hubby always tell me..there is many types of people in this world..@.@
Anyway,she also want the full set..Maybe she thought if she wants the plushies only,the price will be cheaper a bit? Haha...:P


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs