Tuesday, January 29, 2019

ELEPHANT PARADE


Elephant Parade is an organization that create awareness and funds 
for elephant conservation. 20% of Elephant Parade net profits are donated to 
elephant welfare and conservation projects. If you are a Hello Kitty fans, 
you should add 1 of this to your collection that can helps endangered elephants too. 
The products is available online:

I feel very honoured to own this Hello Kitty Pastel Scandinavian
 which is from Hello Kitty X Elephant Parade premiere collection. 


Thanks Elephant Parade for sending such a lovely 🎁 to me. 
It comes with certificate of authenticity and numbered as part of a limited edition. 
Mine is 50/3000 😇


I super like the pink elephant with Hello Kitty sitting on it.
And so, I had asked my sister's help to buy it from Elephant Parade outlet in Singapore.
As their site doesn't support shipping to Malaysia :(


My 2nd Hello Kitty X Elephant Parade premiere collection: Hello Kitty Sitting.
 It comes with certificate of authenticity and numbered 
as part of a limited edition. Mine is 490/3500 😇

Fyi, I got this last year. To be exact, my sis bought it earlier last year and only 
gave it to me last December. That's when she came back Malaysia.
And now, this pink one already sold out.

Ok lah...so I had 2 precious valuable Hello Kitty added into my collections.

3 comments:

kundlireading said...

Also, take into consideration what sort of connectivity options you want. There are quite a few to pick from and there are several diverse capabilities. You are curious to know more about car audio, head over to the website.

Kristen Brown said...

Innovativeness of author is absolutely great. It has touched to the level of aptitude with his written work. Everything is up to the check. Composed splendidly and I can utilize such data for my coming task. elephant charities

Kristen Brown said...

The previously mentioned matter is anything but difficult to comprehend as well as clarify. Indeed, even I can expound subject of this article now effortlessly on the grounds that I it is straightforward for me. Truly an inventive master aptitude controlled by creator. Save the elephants volunteer

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs