Sunday, January 20, 2019

McDonald's X My Melody Happy Meal Toy


Last year, McDonald's Japan, Singapore & Malaysia released
My Melody Happy Meal Toy set.
My Melody is also a cute besides Hello Kitty.
I collect some My Melody stuff too hehe.
This set is from McDonald's Japan.
Complete set.



My Melody Bottle Container
My Melody Toothbrush Stand
My Melody Soap Bubble Cup
My Melody Shower Cup

Never ending Mcd story haha!!
My Melody Happy Meal Toy Set complete from 
Mcdonald's Singapore & Malaysia year 2018.
Yes,both Singapore & Malaysia McD released the same set.
My Melody Sandwich Shaping Game
My Melody Measuring Toy
My Melody Jelly Making Toy
My Melody Adjustable Teaspoon Toy

This one is super cute!!! 
And good quality too. My Melody Food Holder.
As shown at the box, can use to put cup drink & french fries haha!!
 Just after I ordered this from Japan,
then only I got to know McD Singapore released this too. 
I got this quite expensive. RM96 
If I knew Singapore will release this, I can save money :P
Resellers are selling in high price, but I can ask my sis's help 
to buy as she works in Singapore.



No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs