Tuesday, January 29, 2019

OUR SANRIO TIMES 2018


Our Sanrio Times event that was held starting 24 November 2018, should be end on 
6 January 2019. But now extended till 17 February. It was held in Quill City Mall, Hall 5 Level 5.

I went there on 24th November 2018 with my Hello Kitty gangs. And we managed to 
take some photos with Hello Kitty ♥


We stalked Hello Kitty at 2pm. Thanks so much to my Kitty friends who suggested
to wait at the front entrance for Hello Kitty. I'm quite satisfied that I can take quite a lot of photos with Hello Kitty.


This is my first ever photo with Hello Kitty.
Thanks Mr Hubby for always allowing me to be like a kid.

More photos can be view here at my Facebook:

Not a lot Sanrio merchandise. This is what I got for myself.




The very nice paper bag that costs RM10 :P





Strawberry Magazine Cover Photo haha!!
There is 2 figures for you to choose, Hello Kitty or My Melody.
Surely opt for Hello Kitty.


Got myself a My Melody pin as memory.
Hello Kitty was sold out. Even I went on the 2nd day, I also didn't managed 
to buy Hello Kitty pin.


Hello Kitty T-Shirt from Our Sanrio Times event.
Need to top up more Hello Kitty shirts haha!! As feeling not enough.


This little Hello Kitty Sponges from Japan is gift from my BFF, Angel.
Thanks so much for always spoiling me.

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs