Sunday, January 20, 2019

Hello Kitty Mid-Autumn Festival

This is last year mid-autumn festival moon cake :P
My God! Last year really had been a hectic year long for me.
Loads of works :( Hope this year will be better, a lot please.

The only moon cake that I will buy.

Good Chen X Hello Kitty Sweetie Twist Moon Cake.
The box came with mirror, the matching paper bag and the little box that keep the moon cake 
is all so cute!! I also fall in love with it even though it is in red.


This is a hard-type box. So can use to keep valuable accessories? Haha


Super kiasu me! I didn''t throw away this little box. All kept nicely in the big box haha!!


Bought this online from their website as I couldn't resist.
Goodchen X Hello Kitty Summer Kitchen Tin Box Moon Cake.


Not a blue lover(actually quite hate blue) but saw my FB friend getting this,
and kind of like nice too! Haha...



Moon cake must Hello Kitty, tanglung (lantern) also must Hello Kitty, right?
Thanks to my bro & sis-in-law for getting this from Sanrio Gift Gate.

Luckily this Hello Kitty & My Melody paper lantern got include battery-operated light.
Tell you'll a secret. My little 'city' girl scare to play with candle.


No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs