Monday, January 14, 2019

Last Year Hello Kitty Stuff! Part 2 from Japan


Fall sick(fever & gum infection) since last Thursday. 
MC 2days and it was weekend.
Today MC again >.< Yesterday diarrhea, omg! 
But I can rest more more at home and do my favourite thing ♥

As usual, more & more stuff ordered from Japan :P

Some of the items in the photo is not mine. 
It is gift for my Hello Kitty friends
on last 25th August gathering. 
Only the Hello Kitty Manual Snow Ice Machine and the 
Hello Kitty Plastic Wrap Suction Cup Holder is mine!!
The Pompompurin plushie storage box is a free gift!
So nice of my personal shopper ♥

This one really MUST GET!!

Worth its price! ♥
Short video of my little girl playing it.

I prepared fruit juice ice which consists of green & red apples, Asian pear & carrot.
This is our healthy snack :P


Another great collection! Hello Kitty Table Fan from Japan too!!
It is really big!(compare with my USB fan)
Not toy, it works like normal fan. The head even can oscillate, omg!

The only bad is need transformer to use this in Malaysia. 
As it doesn't support Malaysia volt.


My Melody Toothpaste Squeezer from Sanrio Japan ♥
This time had chosen My Melody instead of Kitty as the Kitty is in white colour, 
will get dirty easily. Besides, I prefer pink more than red white haha!!

Another to-die-for item!
Hello Kitty Tool Box.
What's next? Hello Kitty screwdriver, hammer & pliers to fill in the tool box? :P
Yes my sis already bought me Hello Kitty screwdriver. Will share it soon.

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs