Monday, January 14, 2019

Last Year Hello Kitty Stuff! Part 3 from My Kitty Store

All these Hello Kitty precious, fortunately is from
my online store, My Kitty Store
You may visit my online facebook page(click above My Kitty Store word)

New Hello Kitty Mug added to my kitchen.
 Original from Sanrio Shanghai.

Manner Beans Hello Kitty version.
Hello Kitty fans like me must add this to their collections.
Original from Japan and my online store selling this!




Link to the short video I shared in my facebook:

From the video,you know I'm really a lousy chopsticks user.
So now, I can practice my chopsticks skill using this Hello Kitty Manner Beans from Japan.

Hello Kitty Shoes Rack from Sanrio Shanghai.
3 tiers and comes with umbrella stand.
To keep umbrella, how convenient ♥


This is Hello Kitty Door Sticker ♥
First time did it to my office door.
Easy to stick it and cut the extra. Even free cutter for you.


Kitty-fied another 2 door in my home.
My bathroom's & my bedroom's door is now so kittylicious.
Even old door also can looks so nice.


Hello Kitty Plastic Stool which adults also can sit 
(I think can hold up to 70kg)
As Mr Hubby sits on it before.

Hello Kitty Hanging Whiteboard.
Now my online store only have red ribbon. Pink one sold out.
And I can't sell mine! I like this so much haha..

Hello Kitty LED Touch Lamp for my little office use.

Hello Kitty Wooden Smartphone Stand.

Hello Kitty Correction Tape. Okay, I now I'm a bit over as liquid paper
also need to be Hello Kitty >.< 
But my wish is to use everything Hello Kitty ♥♥♥

Hello Kitty Travel Shoe Bag from Sanrio Shanghai.
Bought this to put my jogging shoes,so after work I can straight change to sports wear 
and go jogging. How diligent! Hehehe

Btw, my new jogging shoe. Not Hello Kitty related,haha!!
It is birthday gift from my parents, my bro & his wife and my sis.


 Last photo as 'dessert' for you all ♥
Not Hello Kitty related too haha!!
Can't find Hello Kitty like this Minnie camera strap set.
Super cute. With the red bow band at the lens,the Minnie hand sticking at the lens cover
so when take photo, you doesn't need to worry the lens cover dropping and losing it.

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs