Tuesday, April 12, 2011

bathroom essential✿◕‿◕✿


This morning,Photobucket of Mr Hubby's credit card statementPhotobucketPhotobucketarrived.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketMr Hubby was tearing the Photobucketenvelope and i was like,Photobucket
so nervousPhotobucket.Last month,overspent.
Using his credit card to pay all my onlinePhotobucketpurchases,
and i am now worrying get scolded.

 PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket looked at me and smiled annoyingly.
Phew~ Lucky me,didn't get scolded.
Will continue shopping againPhotobucketPhotobucket Ha ha ha

Photobucket now,i am putting some musicPhotobucket for my unbornPhotobucketPhotobucket listen
PhotobucketMy unbornPhotobucketPhotobucket is responding now by kickingPhotobucket
 while blogging at the same time.i use headphone which is
connected to my PhotobucketPhotobucketand put it on my stomach.
Both my 2 precious daughters also got listen 
to some soothing relaxing lullabyPhotobucket when
 i was expectingPhotobucketPhotobucket them.So,you can try it too when you are pregnant.
Believe that your Photobucket is smart and clever
if you used to put musicPhotobucket for them in such way.

K,let's continue MrPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketHubby's surprise Photobucket for mePhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketdie-cut soap holder
Hey,i had wanted to buy this.
How Mr Hubby knew about my this lil'PhotobucketsecretPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketface towel hanger


My bathroom already had a cute Photobucketface towel hanger.
Therefore,i decided to put this at my daughters' bathroom.
Will decorate their bathroomPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket and bedroom soon,
after i deliver my 3rd child.


And PhotobucketPhotobucketcup + magnet
For my daughters' too.
They often use cup to rinse their mouth.
i like the littlePhotobucketkitty sitting on it.Cute...Photobucket

If i had decorate their bathroom and bedroom nicely cutely
then i will upload the picturePhotobucketPhotobuckethere share share.
But,it takes time,k?

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs