Monday, April 25, 2011

peeler✿◕‿◕✿




PhotobucketPhotobucket...i am so happyPhotobucket as PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketMr Hubby allowed me to buy
this,PhotobucketPhotobucketfruit peelerPhotobucket,
even after last time,i overspent his credit cardPhotobucket
Thanks so much to him.
Saying like i need this so much.
No no.i seldom use any kitchen utensils.
So,just act as part of my collection and decoration.


Hanging nicely neatly in my kitchen.
 PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketMr Hubby said if i buy Photobucketknife,that will be 
PURRR-FECTPhotobucket
i told him,i search at ebay before,but to no avail.
There isn't any knife.Maybe in the future
they will have.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
i am trying my super best to kittyfied my
Photobucket sweet Photobucket
Most touching part,my parents-in-law 
so supportivePhotobucketPhotobucketLuckily they didn't critic me
as childish.
A million thanks to God who give me such 
a wonderfulPhotobucketPhotobucketlife.Amen!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Gotta go join my daughters
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketkaraoke-ing~

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs