Saturday, March 10, 2012

Holiday Kittylicious✿◕‿◕✿

i am currently at Kuantan,
my parents' home sweet home.
School holidays started and i also have my holidays.

Today i wanna share about my purchase at Parkson
Sunway Pyramid during Chinese New Year this year.
So,i had got myself a Hello Kitty rice
dispenser tupperware. At first i wanna use this to put
the washing powder but at last no,because better to use it to put rice.
Even though i seldom never cook,
but maybe in the future i wanna make porridge for Baby J.
i already left school long long time ago.
But still,this cute
 Hello Kitty mini pencil case with pencils,eraser and small memopad
i must grab it for ......myself.
It is really in a mini size.So cute,okay~

i just got myself 2 items from Parkson.
As most the items selling there,i already got
from online purchase.
i had purchased a very very cute Hello Kitty umbrella
from a seller in facebook.
Fully in pink with Kitty face at the umbrella.
Must get umbrella for every hello kitty fanatic!
Suitable for 1 people use.As not a very big one.

i also ordered this,Hello Kitty book stopper 
for my daughter,Daychelle,who is also a 
Hello Kitty fans like me,her mom!
So,if you all wish to order these both items,
you can get it from De Sweetie
Pre-order,so you need to wait.
Very long time..about 2 months then only 
i got my ordered items.
Till i forgot about what i had ordered.. :P
i also got ordered a very cute big die-cut hello kitty mirror
from her and already waited for about 3 months.
Haven't reach...:(

Till here,loves! Happy Holidays!!



No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs