Wednesday, June 19, 2013

LINE APP(ミ・。・ミ)


Today wanna share about the only app that can make me so addicted to it. It is as told in the title today: LINE app.

If you are using the so-called smartphones like idevice or Samsung,this app is not new to you. im using it,so if you wanna find me,you can add me there. My user id is mrskittyyi. im so in love with the sticker pack which you can use it to decorate your chat with friends. Use it to update a status. i prefer updating my current status in LINE app than in Facebook because of the cute sticker pack..Of course i use real money to purchase them eventhough I had a jailbroken iphone. i like to use cute themes and cute fonts,that's the reason i jailbreak my iPhone. Not to hack in-app purchase! Anyway,if you wanna catch up with my daily schedule,what im busy with at the moment,feel free to add me. i often check notification there and also enjoy viewing my friends' status..

im also addicted to the LINE PLAY game. Have a look at my house and my avatar.

Super sweet in pink and almost fully packed with stuff right?? Nah...i like it this way..i know,I need to accept others' opinion,but do you cities know,there is a cute girl commented that it looks cute but too complicated with too many furniture!! OMG!! i think i have the right to decorate it anyway i like,isn't it? It is only a game,why so serious??! Let's not talk about her..:P

How about have a look at my iPhone current home screen? im always using 4 pages.


As number 1 refer to the 1st page,my lovely photo of me & Mr Hubby(ah...so sweet of us!!

2nd,located all the important app that I check regularly, 3rd: my kawaii photo..(hahaha!!!) And the last is not-so-important apps...

Now you know why i like to jailbreak my iPhone. i can't stand the default ugly gray,black,blue colour(dull & boring) and with jailbreak,i can put widgets too! Still prefer iPhone than Samsung..i know android phone needless to jailbreak,all the trouble...also can use cute themes! But still i prefer iPhone..

im now trying to post to my blog using BlogPress from AppStore. Suggested by my lovely friend, meijoyce (http://meijoyce.blogspot.com)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs