Tuesday, June 4, 2013

McDonald's again??!(ミ・。・ミ)

McDonald's all around the world 
non-stop giving us hello kitty surprise.
For your info,McDonald's Singapore recently just
started the fairy tales set.
For your info again,this set already released by 
McDonald's Hong Kong year 2012.
And im the luckiest to have the full set,with hard cover story book,
and cardssssss....!
Got the 5 Hello Kitty fairy tales plushie,and also
the limited edition Hello Kitty witch.
McD Singapore has the limited edition Hello Kitty skeleton.
i can get that too,but im not so like HelloKitty in such a scary character.
Haha...

Finally the last Happy Meal Hello Kitty toy from McD Malaysia.
It has strawberry scent and it is actually a sticker dispenser.
How cute is this!!

Ok,so,my dad knows me well.
He went to Guardian,saw this,grab it for me.
The tissue boxes from Guardian.
The shampoo dispenser is for my mom.
i had that already...=)
Thank You,daddy!

How are your school holiday weekend?
Didn't go anywhere as my daughters,3 of them just heal.
3 of them fever at the same time...=(
Maybe planning to go KL shopping later on..

Birdnest supply from Mr Hubby for me.
Haha...Can last how many months?
If you are interested with fresh pure birdnest,
the one already clean like the above or those still 
have fur on it,you can contact me.
My hubby is doing birdnest business,fyi.
Price can be negotiated...=)
Hehe...





No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs