Tuesday, June 18, 2013

More iphone clothing to come!!(ミ・。・ミ)

The only thing that keep me happy & excited.
Hello Kitty,of course...& also iphone clothing.
In other words,iphone coverssss

For your info,this type of casing,
i already had 3 include this...
Custom made by manicurist.
Using nail powder. i can let you know this 
type of casing damn cute,till you see the real one.
You sure can't resist.
i got asked a lot how much,and where can get it.
You can buy from a manicurist. Her facebook account is Ng Pui Lu.
But be sure you really confirm want & will buy only contact her.
The price is RM400++ for each.

Too many asking her the price but never buy after that,
(consider who afford to buy,quite pricey)
that's what makes her lazy to reply people asking for the case price.

The first 2 this type of case,i got from her.
This one is Mr Hubby requested his relative,also a manicurist,
to custom made for me. i gave her the design and she made it.
Purposely add My Melody,Twin Star and also Cinammoroll.
They look super kawaii!!
Do you notice inside pic got My Melody plugy?
Got it from Parkson Pavilion.
Price reasonable,only RM46.90...hehe..

Had told you in this post title, more iphone clothing..hehe :P
Super heart this too!! OMG! OMG! 
This lovely bling case came with a matching plugy big charm.
And it is original keychain from Sanrio.
Not the one who really collect all authentic Sanrio stuff,
whatever Sanrio item cute,but if it isn't authentic,
i mean authentic don't have that design,
i still will buy it because of its cuteness!

Ahh...you can see that,my Melody collection is growing slowly.
By the way,if you want this cute Melody case,welcome to add my 
online shop facebook account https://www.facebook.com/kittyyililshop
or liked my shop page https://www.facebook.com/mrskittyyishop

Sanrio Hello Kitty Sleeping Beauty Plushie is mine!!
Yeay,all the way from Japan..

im also doing pre-order for this plush.
Sorry,this is mine...Not going to sell it..
You can pre-order from me =)
Details can refer to my shop facebook account.

Wanna have some kittylicious food? Here you go! Hehe =)
Finally my hello kitty re-ment stuff had their rest place..
Bought this showcase..But still can't put all in it..>.<
Think to get another one..
Today till here. Is time for me to fetch my daughters back from
their tuition classes...GoodBye!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs