Tuesday, September 1, 2009

big SECRET revealed...!

Big secret revealed!!From the picture below,a spoilt eyeglasses.But,belongs to who???
Actually i m with myopia,also called near-sightedness.i can't see distant objects clearly.So,through the use of eyeglasses or contact lenses,then only myopia can be correctedHK spec.i seldom wear eyeglasses when i m outdoor.As i think not nice...Looks old for me!!!Everyday,before going out,i will wear my Freshkon Alluring Big Eyes contact lenses,which made my eyes looks brighter & bigger....Something looks like a doll...hehe!!!

This is my spoilt eyeglasses.i m not that rude to made it spoilt like the above picture.My hubby's fault.He was putting on his deodorant while talking to me.On the same time,he was holding his clothes.& i also did not have the idea how his clothes made my eyeglasses(which i put on the table) fell down.TA-DA!!!It broke.Photobucket

So,i need to have a new eyeglasses because of i m not all the time in my cute contact lenses.At night,when i m home,i will wear it to watch my favourite Hong Kong dramas.
i wanna buy pink colour eyeglasses but at last ended up buying white.i was first interested in 1 design which is in pink,but the design is not as cool as this white colour design(the aboe picture).So,at last,my hubby & i decided to choose this white colour.
i wondered why no heLLo kiTTy spectackles available??Photobucket i even search at ebay & googling heLLo kiTTy spectackles,maybe i can order online,but to no avail!!

my lOOk after wearing eyeglasses...
Not nice,right??That's why i said BIG secret revealed!!!No one besides my parents,my hubby & my daughters sees me wearing eyeglasses!!!
PhotobucketThat's for today!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs