Sunday, September 27, 2009

heLLo kiTTy face eGG frying pAn

myspace layoutsmyspace layouts

myspace layoutsmyspace layouts
This is a cute little present from my sister's best friend.She is a loyal reader of this blog tooPhotobucketTherefore,she knows what HK angrystuff i already had.She went to Penang during Hari Raya and had the chance to meet this HK angry face egg frying pan (non-stick). It can be used to cooking eggs or pancakes.So,when i want to fry egg,if i ever fry,then the egg will have HK angryface lolPhotobucket i do not cook,never cook before,so, actually,frankly speaking i do not even know how to fry an egg..(ashamed*ashamed)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

i had asked my sister and my hubby to try fry an egg,so i can upload the picture at my blog to share with all of my beloved friends.But,they haven't fry yet...hehe:D If the ever free to fry,i promise will upload here the picture,ok??
Photobucket
happy in the housePhotobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute cute,, ^^

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

me oso think so...!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs