Sunday, September 6, 2009

shOpping Time!!!

Photobucket

From Sasha.
Photobucket

Photobucket
i like collecting not only cute items but cute purse & tote too.All in pink.This is the new and latest edition from Sasha.A cute little purse where i can put my handphones,wallet & etc.i like shopping.If i feel not well or is in headache condition,i will go shoppingPhotobucket.Shopping can cure my sickness.But,must really shop lol...Have to buy lots of lots of things,cute things!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
These are some of my collections of cute pink bags.There are luggage,sling bags in various size & purse.When i go overseas,i will use the pink Minmie luggage and caught many attentionsPhotobucket.i think because it is in pink & rare to see.Some even ask me where i bought this cute luggage!
i have no idea when my all these addictions to cute cute stuff will end!Or will never end!!What matters most is i have a loving & understanding hubby who always support me in not only mentally but financially.
PhotobucketLike Daniel & kiTTy

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs