Thursday, September 10, 2009

gOOd news is h3r3...

Today is extremely overly highly HAPPY.All the good news are here.That day i got shared with you all about the good news,right?Now is here.Photobucket


Not too late!Yesterday,i went back to Kuantan.My daddy brought me to ECM.Our target shop?Yup!Crocs.It is never too late.My daddy had kept an eye on heLLo kiTTy crocs.They are still available.

Outside the shop got put poster all about heLLo kiTTy crocs.

After several discussions with my hubby & daddy,i decided to take this pair.Wow,when you purchased heLLo kiTTy crocs,you will get a free heLLo kiTTy drawstring bag.That's cool!

My feet are too small.i had to take children size.(shy*shy) The salesgirl working there said,"Kaki awak betul-betul kecil lah.Sampai kena ambil saiz budak pula." My daddy replied back,"Dia selalu beli kasut pun kena ambil saiz 4.Kadang-kadang kena beli kasut budak pula." But,there is an advantage too.i help my daddy save RM10...As children's crocs cost RM 129 while adult is RM 139.i like ribbonsPhotobucket,therefore i chose this. i got mine,how about you??
& this is my daddy's for me surprisePhotobucket.

From Taiwan.Ordered online.

Nice packaging!Let's us see what's inside...

heLLo kiTTy padlOck kEy Lock set.(SAnriO license)

heLLo kiTTy desktOp bRoomPhotobucket dUst pan set.(SanriO license)
Tomorrow will continue my mummy specialPhotobucket for me.Ordered online too.They had to ordered online too as i open gift shop.They have to find something which my shop do not sell!hehe:P...
i like birthday,my birthday!Because of i can get lots of lots of Photobucket from all my beloved family & maybe friends...!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

not fair...wer u buy..i buy at one u dey say i have to buy 2 pair only can get the beg le....+.+











=

Anonymous said...

Suet Yi I'm soo jeoulus already lor....I really wanted this shoes u know. KK still dont have this stock...unlucky me lol

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

hehe^^

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs