Saturday, September 19, 2009

cUte heLLo kiTTy bLink bLink

For these few days,i did not update my post as i was busy with work!Raya is around the corner(tomorrow is Hari Raya lol),so these few days is 'shopping day' for the Malays.Therefore,i was busy,Not me,all my workers,my sister & my hubby too.But,i still have time to do my D.I.M project.i had decided to change my Samsung Omnia's blink blink sticker to something like this:~
Photobucket

Picture above is my handphone !Where i get the Photobucketface??hehe:D That's from 1 of my hair adornments.i stick the crystals to its face myself.What do you think??You can for me.

TA-DA...my D.I.M finish!!!Looks like the above picture!But,not fully finish.i will add or change the design from time to time to make it perfect.As,in my opinion,i still think the middle part of this design is too plain,too simplePhotobucket


My hubby helped me by giving me an idea to put the white horse near the camera & some strawberries too.So,something looks like fairy tale storyPhotobucketi put some flowers too as i like flowers.Sweet sweetPhotobucket



i use the white beads to make a Photobucket while black crystals to make another Photobucket.i can't put thePhotobucket in pink colour as my background crystals are all in pinkPhotobucket
i wanna add lace lace to my which looks like Korea style.i will design it carefully & slowly,therefore,need more timePhotobucket

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs