Friday, September 11, 2009

mUmmy prEsEnts For sUetYi

Photobucket

From Canada.PhotobucketLet's see what my mummy bought:~

2 Photobucket stationery stUff..
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My mummy really good at picking items.She had a pair of good eyes,like me!!(self-praise again) This is a Photobucket mini tape dispenser.i had a mini tape dispenser,but not heLLo kiTTy branded.i saw 1Photobuckettape dispenser in pink before in ebay,but not so real.That 1 just printed aPhotobucketface on it.That's why when i got to know it's a tape dispenser,i m full of joy.This 1 looks cuter!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucketsafety scissOrs.(SanriO license)
Before this,i had ask Rara to help me buy Photobucketscissors from Singapore.But,her aunt couldn't find the shop,or the scissors,i already forgot!But,it's Ok...Then,Abby said she can buy thePhotobucket scissors for me.i m happy.When i told my mummy about this,she told me to inform my friend,Abby not to buy first!i knew she must had bought for me.i m right!!!
This Photobucketscissors is cute.When i want to take out the scissors,i just need to press both of its hand & the scissors will come out.
You may be wonder must be expensive for these 2Photobucket stationery stuff posted from PhotobucketVancouver,Canada.i had asked my mummy as i m curious to know the truth.My mummy said the 2Photobucket stationery stuff wasn't expensive,but the postal fee to here was so expensive.And she was not going to let me know the actual cost...
Love
Photobucket
aLways...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wer can i buy the hello kitty tape dispenser o.i wan to buy...

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

erm...try online purchase at ebay..lol...but quite expensive!!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs