Monday, September 7, 2009

One of my wiSh List itemS....

Photobucket

Photobucket
heLLo kiTTy jeweLLery cOintainer bOx with pink pearLs

Photobucket
Included is some pink pearls & a fine wire for D.I.Y.i saw this before in e-bay.i want this so much.When i took some new stocks for my shop,i met it.In a supplier shop.i asked the salesgirl whether had more.But,it left one.So,my hubby automatically said for me,my own!!!i hope it had stocks as i know some other Photobucket lovers will want it badly too...

After i had finish making the handle of this Photobucket jeweLLery cOintainer bOx.
Photobucket

Photobucket
i noticed nowadays trend is in using transparent tote to put your belongings.So,i got one for myself too.People can see my cute Photobucket wallet in it when i use this transparent tote.For your information,this is not a branded tote.i seldom use branded bags like Gucci,Guess,Louis Vuitton & etc. as in my opinion,i think not suitable with me.A bit mature,while i m a bit childish.i do not care whether it is a brand,the most important is i like the design.

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs