Thursday, September 3, 2009

SurpRise!!!

i was busy this morning.i wasn't at shop when this surprise parcel arrived.Busy finding heLLo kiTTy new stuff for all my loyal customers who are heLLo kiTTy lovers.Everyday,i posted parcels out to others but today,i received a parcel.

See,there is my name...hehe:D
From who??My daddy lol...Surprise giftPhotobucket from my beloved daddy..Actually there are 2 more from him too,but haven't arrive!I m so excited now to wait till all arrived.Why he gave me these gifts??HAA...For my special day,my birthday! They (my family lol) like giving early birthday presents....& surprise too.My mum also has 2 presents for me,but i do not have idea when will the presents arrive.They won't told me either.So,have to wait lol...

This is a heLLo kiTTy mosquito repeller.

i try hard to take its picture when the lights is blinking.
When you press the pink button behind its face for once,it will start blinking at the ribbon and there is a low sound.i think the sound is to dispel the mosquitoes.Then,you press the button again,it will only blink at the ribbon without any sound,silent mode now.Suitable to use at night during sleeping timePhotobucket.Press for the third time is to switch off the repeller.
Why chose mosquito repeller???This is because mosquitoes always following me,biting me.Maybe because of my blood type(O).i ,once read a magazine that said that people with O blood type is mosquitoes' favourite.Now,with the help of this,i m protected like this...Photobucket
Thanks dad,for your surprise!My daddy treats me like a kidPhotobucket even though i married & have 2 little kids of mine & my hubby.He is not stern like others' dad.He is open-minded and up-to-date too.Therefore,we looks like best friends!!
*Extremely happyHk happy & excitedPhotobucket as there are still gifts & surprises to receive!When i already receive,i will share with all of you first,ok??How enjoy if my everyday life is full of giftsPhotobucket!!hehe!!
Actually oO,my birthday is on 15th October.So,who wanna give present for me are welcome!!haha:P Just kidding lah...

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs