Wednesday, September 2, 2009

heLLo kiTTy tOOl bOx & perfUme hOlder

heLLo kiTTy tool box

where i put all my nail enamels & accessories.

wOw...but most of the nail enamels are in PINK!!!Different kinds of pink...

This was a small giftPhotobucket from my sister A months ago.heLLo kiTTy perfume holder.

The actual perfume had been used up,so i put the perfume beads in it.Can you see that???In yellow colours.i m overly happy these few days as i just got a good news from my daddyHK love yesterday.i will let you all know later.hehe:D
When i have the 'good news'Photobucket in my hands,i will share with all of you,ok??
2nd,i m highly happy because of my dear friends,ida helped me made my blog nicer....As i had told you earlier,i m weak at this high-tech things! Luckily,i had lots of helpful,nice,kind,cute Photobucketpeople surrounding me in my life!!!hehe:D

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs