Saturday, September 5, 2009

heLLo kiTTy coLLectabLes

Miss a day at here with all of you.Busy opening new stocks arrival.But,i stole a little time to update my post this morning.After finish doing my homework,i will only upload new heLLo kiTTyPhotobucket stuff toPhotobucket lol...Be patient,my loyal customers!


These are my a little bit only...hehe!!Collection of heLLo kiTTy tissue.Smells nice.4 designs,but i m not going to use them.These are my beloved collections.Yesterday,my sister ask me to give her 1 tissue.Only 1!i said "CannOt!" haha:P My precious heLLo kiTTy stuff.My hubby even gives me an idea.He ask me to buy insurance for my heLLo kiTTy stuff.So,if any burglar of thief steal my kiTTy belongings,then i can claim insurance! If really lost all my heLLo kiTTy belongings,i m extremely sadPhotobucket & nothing can replace kiTTy in my heart!!!i,for sure,many heLLo kiTTy fans out there will said something like what i said...

Actually,i already had...erm..3 or 4(i can;t remember) heLLo kiTTy comb.i took this too as i can see it's much more cuter than before.Especially it is in PINK.i got 1 which is a lil' different only but is in red lol...

Now, i m not lazy to comb my hair everyday using this cute heLLo kiTTy comb.But,not much hair to comb as mine is curly!hehe:P Just the front part can be comb!Ok,i m going to continue my work!! Photobucketbye bye!See you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs