Friday, June 25, 2010

bubye long hair!

Yesterday,my facebook status,planning surprise for u all tomorrow....grrr.....!
The surprise is nothing relevant with PhotobucketPhotobucketIsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketi cut my hair.At last,i had decided to really cut my hair.To shoulder lengthPhotobucketBefore this,i can't cut my hair as my fatty hubby not allow me to cut shortPhotobucketHe likes me in long hairPhotobucketi think every man likes girls in long hair,no matter it is curly or straightPhotobucket
i had tried berry hard to persuade my hubby that i will look OK too in short hairPhotobucketi want some changes actuallyPhotobucketQuite bored with my long hair for 5 yearsPhotobucketCurly,straight i had tried before but not short hairPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketMy new lookPhotobucket
Still is Suet YiPhotobucket
bubye,long hair!
i Photobucket my new lookPhotobucket

My sister went with me to the salonPhotobucketShe dyed her hair back to normal colourPhotobucketDark brownPhotobucketNo more greeny christmas tree.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs